What are cookies?
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration region from where you access the service, etc. Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on grupoeland.com
|Nombre||Servicio||Caducidad||Función de las cookies||Propósito|
|elementor||Elementor||Persistente||guardar acciones hechas por usuarios en el sitio web||Estadísticas|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress||Sesión||chequear si se pueden instalar cookies||Funcional|
|wordpress_logged_in_*||WordPress||Persistente||mantener los usuarios logeados||Funcional|
|Google Fonts API||Google Fonts||Nada||solicitar la dirección IP del usuario||Marketing/Seguimiento|
|rc::c||Google reCAPTCHA||Sesión||filtrar solicitudes de bots||Marketing/Seguimiento|
|rc::b||Google reCAPTCHA||Sesión||filtrar solicitudes de bots||Marketing/Seguimiento|
|rc::a||Google reCAPTCHA||Persistente||filtrar solicitudes de bots||Marketing/Seguimiento|
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, learn about the Grupoeland.com Cookies Policy and modify your browser settings.